[asterisk-r2] Problem on latest SVN

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 21:37:53 CST 2009

Why are you using openr2 svn at all and not the releases from google code?

trunk is by definition development and highly experimental code, compiles if
you know the right asterisk version or right freeswitch version to work
with.

You should use either a release or a release-1 branch which is stable:
*
*
*http*://openr2.googlecode.com/svn/branches/openr2

Read the openr2 guide at google code. You are using wrong branches, the
team/moy/mfcr2 is deprecated and was already merged in trunk.

t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com