[asterisk-r2] problems with digium mfcr2 and Siemens EWSD

Laura laurasgsf at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:11:34 CDT 2009

Basically, you just need to openr2 src/r2proto.c and search the
cas_nonr2_bits member and modify its initialization, currently is 0x1
(which means the bit D will be on) and that's why you see 1001 as the
bit pattern when Asterisk is running.

Moises, I modified the initialization of bit D but the alarm didn't stop, and the pbx blocks the the trunk. From the dahdi_tool interface I see this: tx bits: 1000, rx bits: 1101. With the bit D off I can't make calls.
Besides, I checked the Windows Dialogic application that's connected to the same pbx and I could see that the bit patterns are with the bit C off and D on.