[asterisk-r2] Elastix 1.5 , Digium TE110P,dahdi and libopenr2

gabriel at arlab.com.ar gabriel at arlab.com.ar
Sun Mar 29 20:22:56 CDT 2009

Hi guys! recently the elastix distribution include native support for the
libopenr2 in the version  1.5, I've install it and the dadhi-tools detect my
board and everything goes green, i'm also have and tdm400 analogic board (its
work fine) I set up, in /etc/asterisk/dahdi-channels, the mfcr2 signalling for
Telecom Argentina, in the asterisk console the command mfcr2 show channels get
me an empty set also the dadhi show channels only showme the analogic channels

any ideas ?
I paste bin all my configuration here http://pastebin.com/m5b58a79e

Thanks in advance,

Gabriel Monsalvo.