[asterisk-r2] Asterisk with MFC-R2 support in trunk (upcoming release 1.6.2)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 23:06:25 CDT 2009

Hello R2 users,

I just got an e-mail from Russell, the team lead of the Asterisk
development team. He has confirmed to me that the MFC-R2 support for
Asterisk has been merged into trunk and is now formally part of
Asterisk, the upcoming release 1.6.2 will be the first one in Asterisk
history with MFC-R2  built-in.

Thanks to all of the people that has helped with coding, patches,
testing and support. I want to thank specially to  Alexandre
Cavalcante Alencar for his constant support and initiative in
different openr2 areas.

Moy

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire