[asterisk-r2] RES: asterisk-r2 Digest, Vol 7, Issue 15

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 13:07:03 CDT 2009

Hi Edison,

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Edison Sprandel - ABYZ TI
<Edison.Sprandel at abyzti.com.br> wrote:
> Hi Moy, Alexandre!
>
> Very good to know this! It`s very important in Brazil to be approved by Anatel.
> I'll upgrade this system as soon possible, it will be great if the update reduce the time to place a call (actually about 6 seconds) and some little instabilities (not sure if is openr2 relateed) but, need some planning to prevent any eventual damage, because this system is already under production.
> Have any guide to upgrade or simple basics steeps?

If the change is just in OpenR2 library, you just need to build a
up-to-date version of library, install it and restart Asterisk.

If the change is for the chan_zap/chan_dahdi too, you should upgrade
OpenR2 and Asterisk too.

> Thanks!
>

>   1. Re: openr2 1.1.0 Released - Changes (Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar)
>   2. Re: openr2 1.1.0 Released - Changes (Moises Silva)

---
Alexandre C Alencar (Skarmeth)
http://blog.alexandrealencar.net/
http://www.alexandrealencar.net/