[asterisk-r2] collect calls

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:32:53 CDT 2009

You can use ${MFCR2_CATEGORY} in your dial plan if the telco sends a
special category for collect calls (I assume it does since
mfcr2_allow_collect_calls=no worked for you), and then hangup the call
if the category is for collect call. However I had a report that this
variable sometimes comes up empty, its a known bug and I expect to fix
it this week.

Please stay tunned, I may even fix it today and put it up in the
release branch tonight before doing the release next week.

Moy

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Marcus Vinicius
<marc_mcs10 at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a link r2d from Brazil.
>
> I can make blocking calls using the policy in mfcr2_allow_collect_calls = no
>
> There are some openr2 application  at asterisk to do the same lock?
> Or some variable in the dialplan  to lock non global form?
>

> Tks
>
> --
> Marcus Vinícius

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire