[asterisk-r2] openr2 1.1.0 Released - Changes

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:21:14 CDT 2009

Hi Edison,

It's always recommended. For last week's I was unable to work in OpenR2 and
I think Moises Silva are overloaded. But for you information, you can get
the changelog as of

svn log *http*://openr2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

Best Regards

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Edison Sprandel - ABYZ TI <
Edison.Sprandel at abyzti.com.br> wrote:

>  Hi, is there any changelog with information about changes in this
> version?
>
> I have downloaded and after untar see the file Changelog is empty.
>
> For my case, Brazilian Telco (Embratel) makes diff from the version 1.0,
> it`s upgrade recomendable?
>
> If yes, what steps need to upgrade?
>

> Thanks in advance!

Alexandre C Alencar (Skarmeth)