[asterisk-r2] Collect Call Blocking by DID

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:13:35 CDT 2009

That probably depends on your country and telco.

You can use MFCR2_CATEGORY variable in your incoming context and see
if the telco is sending a collect call category, that way you can just
Hangup() before Answer()ing the call if the category is collect call.
However, there is a known bug where MFCR2_CATEGORY will be empty once
in a while, so right now it's unreliable :-(, I know how to fix it,
just haven't had the time to do it yet

Next release of openr2 will be probably out next week along with
updated patches for Asterisk 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6, that should have the
fix ready to be used.

Moy

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Douglas Fischer
<fischerdouglas at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don’t really  know if this topic should be posted here or in asterisk
> list, but here comes.
>
> Does openR2 support the collect call blocking based on parameters of the DID
> extension?
> Could it be done by some test in initial context of the channel?
> I'm looking for a solution without a double answering...
>

> --
> Douglas Fernando Fischer
> Engº de Controle e Automação

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire