[asterisk-r2] Unexpected Disconnection from PBX

Gabriel Durante gabriel at commlogik.com.br
Mon Mar 9 06:49:29 CDT 2009

I will test it and post results.
Thanks

Gabriel Durante

dCAP

Commlogik do Brasil Ltda.

+55 11 55031011 ext. 135

Skype: gbdurante

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-r2-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-r2-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Moises Silva
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 3:04 PM
To: asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-r2] Unexpected Disconnection from PBX

As melcon said, most likely your PBX has a double answer mechanism to
block collect calls.

Enable

mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout=500

That will wait 500ms before considering a clear back to be a hangup,
if the PBX gets back to the answer signal before these 500ms then will
ignore the clear back and consider it a metering pulse.

If that works you can start playing with lower values (ie 100) that
probably is enough.

Moy

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Melcon Moraes <melcon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Didn't check the logs yet but, have you checked if your PBX has some
> kind of collect call blocking?
>
> -MM
>

> On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Gabriel Durante
> <gabriel at commlogik.com.br> wrote:
>> Hello, I am getting one problem using a TE205P with Asterisk 1.6
SVN-moy-mfcr2-r176494, dahdi-linux-complete-2.1.0.4+2.1.0.2, openr2-1.1.0.

>> My Asterisk box is making a "bypass" from Telco (Telefonica Brasil) to
PBX (Siemens Highpath 1150) , using 15 CAS channels both E1´s.

>> Outgoing calls are ok,
>> Incoming calls are ok from TELCO to asterisk.
>>
>> After making a bridge from Asterisk to PBX I can listen the ring back,
the called party answer and I can hear him about 1 second ,after this the
call hang-up.
>> Anyone have an idea ?
>> Configuration files, and logs attached on collected_data.tar.gz.
>> Sorry about the asterisk CLI logs ,its in bin format, simple do a cat to
this file on Linux.

>> Thanks in advanced!
>> Best Regards.
>>
>> Gabriel Durante
>> dCAP
>> Commlogik do Brasil Ltda.
>> +55 11 55031011 ext. 135
>> Skype: gbdurante

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire