[asterisk-r2] Unexpected Disconnection from PBX

Gabriel Durante gabriel at commlogik.com.br
Fri Mar 6 12:10:41 CST 2009

Hello, I am getting one problem using a TE205P with Asterisk 1.6 SVN-moy-mfcr2-r176494, dahdi-linux-complete-2.1.0.4+2.1.0.2, openr2-1.1.0.

My Asterisk box is making a "bypass" from Telco (Telefonica Brasil) to PBX (Siemens Highpath 1150) , using 15 CAS channels both E1´s.

Outgoing calls are ok,
Incoming calls are ok from TELCO to asterisk.

After making a bridge from Asterisk to PBX I can listen the ring back, the called party answer and I can hear him about 1 second ,after this the call hang-up.
Anyone have an idea ?
Configuration files, and logs attached on collected_data.tar.gz.
Sorry about the asterisk CLI logs ,its in bin format, simple do a cat to this file on Linux.

Thanks in advanced!
Best Regards.

Gabriel Durante
dCAP