[asterisk-r2] ldd: channels/chan_zap.so: No such file or directory

Carlos Rangel crangeltpmex at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 20:04:35 CST 2009

Excellent thank you very much.

Best reagds

CR

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 23:03:14 -0300
From: alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
To: asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-r2] ldd: channels/chan_zap.so: No such file or directory

HI Carlos

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Carlos Rangel <crangeltpmex at hotmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Juan
 I didn't know that and that explains everything. I decided today to try with DAHDI just after I sent the email. Everything went well and I could see the output when issueing the commnad

# ldd channels/chan_dahdi.so | grep openr2
 libopenr2.so.1 => /usr/lib/libopenr2.so.1 (0x00c9a000)

Now, since I use FreePbx how should I configure the trunk?? openr2/g1/$OUTNUM$ or so??

DAHDI/g1/$OUTNUM$

Thanks
CR

--