[asterisk-r2] ldd: channels/chan_zap.so: No such file or directory

Carlos Rangel crangeltpmex at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 19:42:38 CST 2009

Thanks Juan

 I didn't know that and that explains everything. I decided today to try with DAHDI just after I sent the email. Everything went well and I could see the output when issueing the commnad

# ldd channels/chan_dahdi.so | grep openr2

 libopenr2.so.1 => /usr/lib/libopenr2.so.1 (0x00c9a000)

Now, since I use FreePbx how should I configure the trunk?? openr2/g1/$OUTNUM$ or so??

Thanks

CR