[asterisk-r2] Protocol error. Reason = Multi Frequency Cycle Timeout

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 21:43:04 CST 2009

Jesus,

Before doing the release I need you to test the new feature that
should help you with your issue.

The openr2 branch to test is:
http://openr2.googlecode.com/svn/branches/release-1/

All you need to do is download with SVN that branch and replace your
openr2 installation with it.

Then you will need to install Asterisk from this branch:
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/moy/mfcr2-1.4

Then go to chan_dahdi.conf and enable the option mfcr2_skip_category=yes

Try that and let me know if it works,

Moy