[asterisk-r2] chan_dahdi.so

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:39:38 CDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Pablo Bernasconi <
bernasconi.pablo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alexandre,
>
> yes, in Module Embembeding I selected all options, including CHANNELS....
>
> But what does this means?? chan_dahdi.so doesn´t exist but I have Dahdi
> running OK and I have the mfcr2 commands in the Asterisk CLI...
>
> Do I have correctly installed Dahdi?? Do I have correctly installed MFCR2??
>

> Thank you very much!!

Embedding implies putting the resulting binary code inside the Asterisk
binary itself instead of creating a separate binary (chan_dahdi.so)

As far as I can have everything ok and should be matter of placing calls
once the line is connected and configured.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com