[asterisk-r2] Problem patching Asterisk 1.6.0.6

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:33:14 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 1:53 AM, Anton Krall <akrall at intruder.com.mx> wrote:

>  You can never take too seriously whats said here :)
>
> BTW, when and if you decide to leave openr2... Of course with your help...
> Can I keep maintaing the project? (with your help because I would need to
> learn a lot about r2 and the way you coded everything) but I would gladly
> keep the project alive and well...

You can start maintaining it right away, just as other people has
contributed like Alexandre Cavalcante from Brazil, who is the greatest
contributor so far and the only one besides me having commit access to the
openr2 tree. I gave him commit access while ago because he showed strong
interest and contributed non-trivial fixes, debian packaging, testing,
improvements to r2test program etc.

Anyone is welcomed to send patches, documentation etc. Be aware that patches
need to be carefully reviewed now that openr2 is working fine for most
people, we don't want many regressions in future releases.

One sure way to help is to test the release-1 branch which is going to
become openr2 1.2.0, the reason I have not released it is that I am still
waiting a bug fix confirmation from someone in Argentina who reported a bug
to me.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer