[asterisk-r2] asterisk R2 in Angola - Cannot create OpenR2 protocol context

Gomespereira gomespereira at startel.pt
Wed Jun 24 13:51:53 CDT 2009

Thanks a lot

I did this command:

#cat/proc/dahdi/1
# Span 1: TE4/0/1 "T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1" (MASTER) HDB3 / ClockSource
1 TE4/0/1/1 CAS (In use)
2 TE4/0/1/2 CAS (In use)

How could I know if my card is in E1 or T1 mode?
I'm connecting directly to the Telco, so I should be slave. Why does
this output says "Master" and "ClockSource"?

Thanks
Joao Pereira

--
StarTel - A Rede Livre