[asterisk-r2] asterisk R2 in Angola - Cannot create OpenR2 protocol context

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:27:00 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 6:51 AM, Gomespereira <gomespereira at startel.pt>wrote:

> In the manual says:
> "Remember that in the R2 world, the physical link is E1 not T1"
>
> I did cat /proc/zaptel/1 and it shows:
> Span 1: TE4/0/1 "T4XXP (PCI) Card 0 Span 1 (MASTER) HDB3 / ClockSource
>
> Do I have an E1 or T1 configured board?
> Thanks
> Regards
> Joao Pereira

If you see 31 channels then you have the card configured for E1 as it should
be, otherwise T1 and you need to change the card jumper (I am not sure if
Digium boards support changing from E1 to T1 from software as Sangoma boards
do).

As of the guide,  you should use the official guide in the google code
openr2 site (links are provided in http://www.libopenr2.org/)

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer