[asterisk-r2] asterisk R2 in Angola - Cannot create OpenR2 protocol context

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:22:21 CDT 2009

Hi João, good evening...

As I can see, you are trying to install a branch with the release...
So, please read the OpenR2 Guide and install OpenR2 1.1.0, Asterisk
1.4.23 or newer and it's corresponding patch. If you want to install
Asterisk from mfcr2 branch, use OpenR2 from release-1 branch.

http://code.google.com/p/openr2/downloads/list

Regards

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Gomespereira<gomespereira at startel.pt> wrote:
> Hello
> I just installed Asterisk with R2 support following these steps:
> http://www.vivaolinux.com.br/artigo/Instalando-o-Asterisk-com-suporte-a-MFC-R2
>
> chan_dahdi.c 8379 mkintf: But when I start asterisk it says: Cannot
> create OpenR2 protocol context.
> chan_dahdi.c 12377 build_channels:Unable to register channel '1-15'
>

> ztcfg -vvvv says:
> 31 channels to configure
>
> What could be the problem? How can I get more debug about this problem?
> Thanks
> regards
> Joao Pereira
>

> --