[asterisk-r2] Asterisk + Sangoma A101 + OpenR2 + Axtel Telco (Mexico City)

Carlos Rangel crangeltpmex at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:27:27 CDT 2009

You have line code violations. Did you configure HDB3 as  line code??

CR

From: rmelendez at utep.com.mx
To: asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:37:41 -0500
CC: rmelendez at utep.com.mx
Subject: [asterisk-r2] Asterisk + Sangoma A101 + OpenR2 + Axtel Telco (Mexico City)

Hi to All, I have a previous post with problems with calls but making test I note the following.

1.-I have configured Elastix 1.5 + OpenR2 + Sangoma A101 all appear to work fine,  but…
2.-When I for very first time connect E1 to Sangoma Card and make test all fine (green alarms, idle channels and incoming/outgoing calls work)
3.-After approximately 5 minutes, Red Alarms turn ON (no calls work)
4.-At this moment I take some output from
                -wanpipemon –i w1g1 –c Ta
                -asterisk –rx ‘mfcr2 show channels’
                -wanrouter status

                Please review this at  http://pastebin.com/m704d2d39

5.-All this data indicate to me that the telco blocks the E1, well I call to telco provider and they say to me that the link is blocked, but with some loop test they verify that all their transporting is fine, the problem is my PBX.
6.-OK, well, If I reboot my PBX? I think All the process restart (green alarms, idle channels, calls working -à 5 minutes -à red alarms, blocked channels, no calls) BUT NO.
7.-Once RED ALARMS TURN ON, they never gone (for that day).
8.- I think if the problem is the PBX blocking E1, with every reboot  the process will repeat but this not happen.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Ricardo