[asterisk-r2] Help with OpenR2 and Sangoma A104D

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:15:37 CDT 2009

> /usr/src/wanpipe-3.4.1/kdrvtmp/sdla_tdmv.c:1105: error: ‘struct
> dahdi_span’ has no member named ‘echocan’
Try downgrading the dahdi drivers. The latest dahdi drivers changed
some internal structures to get a better echo cancellation framework,
but that broke our drivers. We're working on getting updated the
Sangoma drivers to match DAHDI new structures but until that is done
you need to downgrade DAHDI.

If you want to use Asterisk 1.4 the packages are at
http://code.google.com/p/openr2/downloads/list

openr2-1.1.0.tar.gz
openr2-asterisk-1.4.24.patch

And read the guide openr2-guide-0.2-br.pdf

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com