[asterisk-r2] R2 Inbound Call does not work

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:55:42 CDT 2009

> The outbound calls is working fine, but the inbound calls does not work, and
> i do not seen any signal in the CLI for the inbound call
read the openr2 guide about how to enable call protocol files. Also
read comments in /etc/asterisk/logger.conf to learn how to enable all
debugging information in the CLI. Do you see outbound R2 logging?

> span=1,1,0,cas,hdb3,crc4
crc4 in my experience should not be needed for R2. Try removing it.

> mfcr2_get_ani_first=no
I remember some maxcom switches require to get ani first, so you may
want to turn this to yes

> mfcr2_logdir=span1
> mfcr2_call_files=yes
> mfcr2_logging=all
Logging all just means openr2 will try to log, but
/etc/asterisk/logger.conf has the last word on where and how to log.

> mfcr2_mfback_timeout=-1
> mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout=-1
> mfcr2_allow_collect_calls=no
> mfcr2_double_answer=no
> mfcr2_forced_release=no
> mfcr2_charge_calls=yes
If you don't know what a parameter does it's better you leave them
commented or remove them altogether, openr2 will most likely use good
defaults.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer