[asterisk-r2] Help with OpenR2 and Sangoma A104D

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 01:19:24 CDT 2009

Hello Juan, thanks for your attention.

after running. / configure, make bug reports and the messages below:

make [1]: Leaving the direct ³ rio `/ usr/src/mfcr2-1.4/res'
make [1]: Entering the direct ³ rio `/ usr/src/mfcr2-1.4/channels'
    [CC] chan_agent.c -> chan_agent.o
    [LD] chan_agent.o -> chan_agent.so
    [CC] chan_dahdi.c -> chan_dahdi.o
chan_dahdi.c: In function âmkintfâ:
chan_dahdi.c: 8094: error: incompatible type for argument 1 of
âopenr2_context_newâ
chan_dahdi.c: 8094: warning: passing argument 3 of
âopenr2_context_newâ makes integer from pointer without a cast
chan_dahdi.c: 8094: error: too many arguments to function âopenr2_context_newâ
chan_dahdi.c: 8136: warning: passing argument 2 of
âopenr2_chan_new_from_fdâ makes pointer from integer without a cast
chan_dahdi.c: 8136: warning: passing argument 3 of
âopenr2_chan_new_from_fdâ makes integer from pointer without a cast
chan_dahdi.c: 8136: error: too many arguments to function
âopenr2_chan_new_from_fdâ
make [1]: ** [chan_dahdi.o] Error 1
make [1]: Leaving the direct ³ rio `/ usr/src/mfcr2-1.4/channels'
make: ** [channels] Error 2

What can be?

Thanks for your attention

Best Regards