[asterisk-r2] Sangoma A101 + OpenR2 + Axtel (Mexico City)

Ricardo Melendez Rosales asteriskmexico at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:07:56 CDT 2009

Hi, to all, I`m very new to OpenR2, I just have installed some asterisk servers using unicall + digium cards + telmex (all works fine), but now I have the need to install a Sangoma A101 + OpenR2 + Axtel.

I have called Axtel support and they confirm to me some data:

Signalling = R2
ANIS = 10
DNIS = 4

Also I'am using elastix 1.5.2-2 but this not properly detect sangoma hardware, It detects the cars as T1, well I have configured the card and have alarms in GREEN (OK).

The dahdi_cfg display no errors, the 'mfcr2 show channels' show 30 channels, and 'dahdi show channels' also.

But the calls don't fall, the line sounds busy, nor outbound calls work.

Any suggestion?
Some special parameter with Axtel (Mexico DF) Provider?

I'm using Elastix, it is using the Dial(Zap/g0)  in outbound, is this correct?

Thanks for any comment.

Ricardo