[asterisk-r2] Timer Question?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:02:36 CDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Arturo Ochoa <arturo.era at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi List...
>
> I got this question:
>
> On the past Unicall implementation, there was a variable called t3 on
> the MX variant.
>
>  mfcr2->t3 = 5000;
>        /* The time the inbound register has to accept or reject the
> call (by sending
>           the group B tone) is 90s, which is longer than the normal
> compelled sequence
>           timer. */
>
> Does anyone know where (if possible) can I change that value in openr2?
> AFAIK, this will only affect the inbound perspective.

libmfcr2 uses the standard nomenclature for timers. I apologize, but openr2
does not use the standard nomenclature because I wanted easy to remember
names since I was not familiar with the standard names for the timers
anyway.
The t3 timer in libmfcr2 is the same as timers.mf_back_cycle setting in
openr2 (read more in doc/r2proto.conf advanced sample file), however, being
a common setting, you can also set it in chan_dahdi.conf in Asterisk via
mfcr2_mfback_timeout, in both cases the amount of milliseconds must be
specified.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer