No subject

Thu Jan 15 22:29:28 CST 2009

the dahdi configuration is suspicious since chan_dahdi should have not been
loaded with mfcr2 signaling, the driver checks if the hardware configuration
matches the desired telephony signaling in chan_dahdi.conf, in this case
when using signaling=mfcr2 in chan_dahdi, IIRC, the chan_dahdi.so driver
checks if the hardware signaling is CAS and therefore should have failed to
start, which makes me think you're doing something else wrong.

In anycase, your first goal should be have green light in the hardware
before even trying to start Asterisk. May be the telco is giving you a PRI
link and you think it's an R2 link.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com

--000e0cd1fc102ff7ee046e0c185f

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Juan Carlos Gonzalez Cardona <span dir=3D"=
ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:juancarlosg6 at gmail.com">juancarlosg6 at gmail.com</=
il_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0=
pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
I see tha the status of my sangoma change to Red, can be problem of my prov=
one thing wrong, having CCS in the dahdi configuration is suspicious since =
chan_dahdi should have not been loaded with mfcr2 signaling, the driver che=
cks if the hardware configuration matches the desired telephony signaling i=
n chan_dahdi.conf, in this case when using signaling=3Dmfcr2 in chan_dahdi,=
 IIRC, the chan_dahdi.so driver checks if the hardware signaling is CAS and=
 therefore should have failed to start, which makes me think you&#39;re doi=
ng something else wrong.<br>
before even trying to start Asterisk. May be the telco is giving you a PRI =
are Developer<br>
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T=
3 Canada<br>t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. <a href=3D"mailto:moy at sangoma.com"=