[asterisk-r2] Problems with Astunicall for Asterisk 1.4.21.2

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:41:23 CST 2009

Be sure all console messages are enabled in /etc/asterisk/logger.conf,
then start asterisk like this:

asterisk -vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvc

and load chan_unicall.so

If the Unicall module fails to load, Asterisk will show a message. If
you don't have uc commands is because the module is not loaded, that
is really the only cause.

Moy