[asterisk-r2] Problems with Astunicall for Asterisk 1.4.21.2

Carlos Rangel crangeltpmex at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:13:07 CST 2009

Hello
I installed the astunicall 1.4.21 package from Moises Silva to support MFCR2 signalling on a TE122P. I use trixbox 2.1.13 in a dell optiplex 755 dual core with 4 GB of ram. I am in Mexico and use an E1 from Telmex. I haven’t been able to make calls yet though. It seems from debugging that Unicall channels are not being created for some reason. Has anyone been able to install this version and make it work?? I have other similar system with the package 1.4.18 working with no problems. The process followed was:

- Install trixbox 2.1.13
   Astunicall 1.4.21
- Compile zaptel 1.4.11 and all dependencies
- Compile spandsp-0.0.5
- Compile libsupertone-0.0.2
- Compile libunicall-0.0.6
- Compile libmfcr2-0.0.6
- Compile Asterisk 1.4.21
- Copy Unicall.conf to hte Asterisk directory
- Configure zaptel.conf and zapata.conf

Evrything compiles just right, however no unicall channesl are available. One thing I noticed is that on the console help commands the uniicall commands are not available nor the channels.

 UC debug span  Enables UC debugging on a span       UC destroy channel  Destroy a channel         UC no debug span  Disables UC debugging on a span         UC show channels  Show active UniCall channels          UC show channel  Show information on a channel

I have posted debbug messages and config files in pastemin.com as follows

http://pastebin.com/m5e5d554 debug messageshttp://pastebin.com/m11a8f59  console outputhttp://pastebin.com/m70df3cca   zaptel.confhttp://pastebin.com/m59974013   zapata.confhttp://pastebin.com/d67147a6d  unicall.conf

I appreciatte any help on this.

Thanks
crangeltpmex