[asterisk-r2] forcing asterisk to accept e1r2 calls without ANI

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:47:39 CST 2009

OK, it seems they are sending ANI restricted, but openr2 is not
accepting that for the Philippines variant. I think does not hurt to
accept it for all variants so I will add it as if were an ITU spec. In
the meantime I'd like your feedback, try the following:

1. create a file /etc/asterisk/r2proto.conf with this content:

mf_g1_tones.caller_ani_is_restricted=C

Nothing more, nothing less, no spaces, just 1 line.

2. In your zapata.conf add this new mfcr2 line:

mfcr2_advanced_protocol_file=/etc/asterisk/r2proto.conf

You can add that line just below mfcr2_variant.

Then restart asterisk and try again.

Tell us if it work.

Moy

--
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire