[asterisk-r2] a2billing

Ritchie Dimaano rchie_anne at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 16:26:01 CST 2009

--- On Tue, 2/24/09, Ritchie Dimaano <rchie_anne at yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Ritchie Dimaano <rchie_anne at yahoo.com>
Subject: a2billing
To: "asterisk" <asterisk-r2 at lists.digium.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 6:23 AM

hi,
     excuse me first for my poor english,this is my first time using trixbox/centos release 5.i configured all correctly making outside call and incoming call,in other words working all fine.
I want to use a2billing,I set a2billing to my server/trixbox also with a guide from http://www.asterisk2billing.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/TrixboxInstall#ScriptedTrixboxInstall working fine too,i configured DID number and when i dial my DID i hear a voice recording "please enter you complete pin number"then i enter my pin number came from to my a2billing/Customer number then i hear "you have 10 dollors"please enter the number you wish to call and then press # key.when i dial the number i hear a voice recording "the number you have dial is currently unavailable.im using E1/R2 digium T110P so i configure zap to my provider tech.
please help me
 to this problem...thanks in advance...