[asterisk-r2] i can't see any MFC options in the asterisk cli

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 15:14:43 CST 2009

Most likely you did something wrong during the installation, like
installing Asterisk first and then openr2.

If you don't explain exactly what you did, there is no hope for help.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Juan Carlos Huerta
<juancarloshuerta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please send Asterisk and libopenr2 versions. Also pastebin the cli output.
>
> Juan Carlos
> ~ Lo que no te mata te fortalece ~
>

> On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 10:35 AM, maq <maq at eacome.com> wrote:
>> hi all
>>       i install the libopenr2,but i can't see any MFC options in the
>> asterisk cli,why?
>>       the asterisk that i installed is the asterisk branch support MFC
>>       i get the asterisk from here:svn co
>> http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/moy/mfcr2
>>
>> could someone help me???
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> BR
>>
>> 2009-02-16

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire