[asterisk-r2] pppd or zapras through mfc/r2 - dial-out

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:23:58 CST 2009

I don't know how zapras works, but app_zapras.c expects a clear
channel and not a CAS channel (which is the one used by R2), you could
try to modify the source code of app_zapras.c to accept CAS as well,
however, that may or may not work.

Moy

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:59 PM, RedeServ Listas
<redeserv.listas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Is there any way to run pppd or zapras to dial out through a trunk e1 with
> signaling mfc/r2 ?
>
> I not tested yet but the only way I found was through the iaxmodem. Still
> seems to me that not for data connections, only for send/receive fax.
>
> I'm using a Digium TE110P.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joao Marcello

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire