[asterisk-r2] Problem MFC R2

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:21:47 CST 2009

Need openr2 version (mfcr2 show version), Asterisk version (core show version)?

However, I suspect this may be a hardware problem (since you need to
restart the server). Which board are you using and dahdi drivers
version?

Please pastebin the chan_dahdi.conf and dahdi configuration.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:59 AM, Juan Carlos Gonzalez Cardona
<juancarlosg6 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone, yesterday my server show me this error
>
> ERROR[8167] chan_dahdi.c: Chan 2 - Protocol error. Reason = Seize Timeout,
> R2 State = Seize Transmitted, MF state = MF Engine Off, MF Group = Forward
> MF init, CAS = 0x8
> DNIS = 3409954, ANI = 3323565, MF = 0x20
> ERROR[8167] chan_dahdi.c: MFC/R2 protocol error on chan 2: Seize Timeout
>
> The internal calls is ok, and the sip trunks is ok, only the signal of my
> E1-R2 is off, i need to restar my server physically to restore de service, I
> am worried, because this problem? I have 2 months working without problems
> until yesterday and today who repeatedly passed,
>
> Thank's
>
> --
> Juan Carlos Gonzalez C.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire