[asterisk-r2] Compilation issues

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:01:42 CST 2009

Juan,

Sorry, all this is my fault. I have neglected to upload a new package.
The current package has a problem with the file timestamps. It is easy
to correct though. All you need to do is touch the files:

# touch *

Once you execute that command, run the ./configure script again and
proceed normally.

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Juan Felipe Rosero
<juan.rosero at nowtek.net> wrote:
> Well, it seems like it worked...
>
> Although I'm not sure if it's really going to work, but at least it compiled properly.
>
> What did I had to do:
>
> As the error said, I had to run  'aclocal' and 'autoconf' after I made sure AC_PROG_LIBTOOL was present in configure.in
>
> Then I had to copy the file 'compile' located in /usr/share/automake-1.9/ to the OpenR2 folder, then run 'make' again...
>
> I'm not quite sure about the copying another file thing but I guess I'll have to test it before jumping into conclusions.
>
> We'll see.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire