[asterisk-r2] New Asterisk 1.4 patch released (openr2-asterisk-1.4.28-p1.patch)

Anton Krall antonkrall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 09:49:06 CST 2009

Say no more Moises... Im testing 1.6.2 right now and will provide feedback
on any bugs I see.. Specially I'm interested in test to see if the seize
timeout thing I'm seen in 1.4 with 1.2.0 is no longer showing up on 1.6.2
and also de invalid cas messages which when shown in succession can reset
the entire E1 (sudden red alarms detected and cleared).