[asterisk-r2] Asterisk 1.6.2 is out - oficial MFC/R2 release

Anton Krall antonkrall at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 21:29:24 CST 2009

Goof night indeed :)

I just downloaded 1.6.2 and Im going to test it.. I use realtime quite a bit
and I noticed there are new families in there, also the hints and
devicestate stuff sounds quite interesting... Will be testing r2 also in a
tdmoe env, so far in 1.4 works quite nice that way for testing so Ill try in
1.6.2 too....