[asterisk-r2] Asterisk 1.6.2 is out - oficial MFC/R2 release

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 14:58:18 CST 2009

Hi Anton, how you doing?

This is not a just upgrade to new version... as a way to direct
efforts for the OpenR2 development, Moises don't support 1.2 and 1.4
anymore. You still could make you own backport patch or pay Moises to
you it for you and support the project :D

The Asterisk 1.6.2 is stable, I am using it since the commit of MFC/R2
code on it without problems.

Stuck in a no security fix release it's a good reason to upgrade :P

best regards