[asterisk-r2] Asterisk 1.6.2 is out - oficial MFC/R2 release

Anton Krall antonkrall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:38:54 CST 2009

Luc

1. when it happens, can you still get outbound calls?
2. I have been having problems with 3 diff. Telcos so I dont think its the
telco alone.
3. hows the fonebridge working out for you? Are you using mfcr2 with your
fonebridge? If using the fonebridge, do you still need to use openr2, I
guess not correct?