[asterisk-r2] R2 over microwave

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Mon Dec 14 13:15:35 CST 2009

The telco will never assume there's a problem on their side or premises. At least not that easily. :)

You'll have to explain it's a intermitent problem and ask for a technician to come at your side and run some tests. If that doesn't help you can always threaten to cancel your subscription. Sadly that solution works often here in Brazil.

Vinícius Fontes
www.asteriskforum.com.br - Informações e discussão sobre Asterisk e telefonia IP