[asterisk-r2] R2 over microwave

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Mon Dec 14 13:00:40 CST 2009

Asterisk and all other PBXs are completely agnostic on how the media used by the E1/T1 link.

This is most likely a telco or equipment installed at the CPE issue. Check the cabling and grounding. If nothing of this helps, open a ticket with the telco tech support.

Vinícius Fontes
www.asteriskforum.com.br - Informações e discussão sobre Asterisk e telefonia IP