[asterisk-r2] Telemex R2 specifications

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:49:40 CST 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 12:39 PM, tbrown <tbrown at excelocity.com> wrote:

>  Greetings,
>

> Can anyone point me to some documentation for the Telemex R2
> implementation?
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Hello Tim,

My code in src/r2proto.c in openr2 distribution is probably the closest
documentation you can find publicly available (or Unicall libmfcr2 module).
I have a Telmex specification in PDF but Telmex explicitly asked me to not
disclose it ( which seems weird to me since I'd expect  the spec to be
public). You can contact me off-list if you want the contact of the person
inside Telmex that gave it to me.

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer