[asterisk-r2] Integration Asterisk - PANASONIC TDE200

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:34:37 CST 2009

Verify you are really dialing more than 6 digits in your Dial() string, and
verify the other end is asking for more than 6 digits.

Google about how to generate openr2 call files and post it in pastebin.com

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Jean Alcala <jalcala at fundacite-falcon.gob.ve
> wrote:

>  Greetings, I come to you for help regarding REQUEST integrating a
> Panasonic PBX and Asterisk, I've made all condiguración and is working well,
> but I have a detail about outgoing calls from asterisk through the
> PANASONIC, only this asterisk sent 6 digits. I sent the chan_dahdi.conf
>
> [trunkgroups]
>
> [channels]
> ;language=es
> usecallerid=yes
> cidsignalling=bell
> callwaiting=yes
> usecallingpres=yes
> callwaitingcallerid=yes
> threewaycalling=yes
> transfer=yes
> canpark=yes
> cancallforward=yes
> callreturn=yes
> echocancel=yes
> echocancelwhenbridged=yes
>

> signalling=mfcr2
> mfcr2_variant=itu
> mfcr2_advanced_protocol_file=/etc/asterisk/r2proto.conf
> ;mfcr2_get_ani_first=no
> mfcr2_immediate_accept=yes
> mfcr2_max_ani=12
> mfcr2_max_dnis=3
> mfcr2_category=national_priority_subscriber
> ;mfcr2_category=national_subscriber
> ;mfcr2_charge_calls=yes
> ;mfcr2_mfback_timeout=-1
> ;mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout=-1
> mfcr2_logdir=span1
> mfcr2_logging=all
> mfcr2_call_files=yes
> ;switchtype=euroisdn
> ;mfcr2_skip_category=no
> ;mfcr2_dtmf_detection=1
> ;mfcr2_dtmf_dialing=1
>

> context=from-internal
> group=0
> callgroup=0
> pickupgroup=0
> channel => 1-15
> channel => 17-31
>

> r2proto.conf
> mf_g1_tones.caller_ani_is_restricted=C
> ;mf_gb_tones.accept_call_with_charge=1
> ;mf_ga_tones.request_change_to_g2=4
> ;mf_gb_tones.accept_call_with_charge=6
>

> mf_ga_tones.request_next_ani_digit=5
> mf_ga_tones.request_category=5
>

> Thanks
>

>   Jean Alcalá
> Informática y Telecomunicaciones
> FUNDACITE Falcón
> Linux Counter User #403131
>
> Teme a la vejez, pues nunca viene sola.
> 		-- Platón. (427-347 a.C.) Filósofo griego.

Moises Silva
Software Developer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com