[asterisk-r2] Urgente seize timeout

Anton Krall antonkrall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:29:55 CST 2009

According to Moises, wanpipe version 3.5.8.7 could resolve this.. Havent
been able to try it because there seems to be a bug with it and everything
compiles properly but the E1 wont unblock after connecting so something
might be wrong or missing in that version.. Ill try with 3.5.8 and let you
all now