[asterisk-r2] Patching Asterisk 1.6.1.6

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 21:59:32 CST 2009

You may want to try searching in the deprecated files in openr2 google code
http://code.google.com/p/openr2/ , there is some old patches for 1.6.0 that
may or may not work for 1.6.1. Be aware this is unsupported, meaning that if
you find bugs there, I am not interested in fixing them.

If you want to pay for a custom, supported patch, contact me off-list to my
e-mail.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Pedro Bastos <pedro at pontonet.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to run asterisk using a Redfone TDMoE E1 (needing R2
> signalling) and a PCI-E Khomp GSM board.
>
> The deal is with Asterisk 1.6.2 Dahdi channel is loaded smoothly.
> However the Khomp channel don't. If I change to Asterisk 1.6.1 the
> Khomp channel load and Dahdi with R2 don't.
>
> Is there any possible chance to get an openr2 patch to apply on 1.6.1.6?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Pedro Bastos

Moises Silva
Software Developer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com