[asterisk-r2] Not OpenR2 related problem

Melcon Moraes melcon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:51:20 CDT 2009

If you like the digest form better, just keep it.

I think that the most important thing when replying to some message is to
change the subject, as the digest itself instructs.

Clean all the unrelated messages, change the subject and write what you
need.

You might want to try the individual messages sometime and things will be
easier. :)

-MM