[asterisk-r2] suddenly system has become unstable

Anton Krall akrall at intruder.com.mx
Mon Aug 24 09:51:37 CDT 2009

Got it working... I tried running this command on a server without E1, just
a200 by accident... Now its running on one server that has e1 and has been
giving out the errors.... Ill keep monitoring and when the error happens,
Ill pastebien the logs... Also.. I got you on MSN, Ill let you know as soon
as the error happens so I can let you in the server and do the debugging
stuff ok?