[asterisk-r2] suddenly system has become unstable

Raúl Torres Duque RTorresDuque at finantek.com
Thu Aug 20 16:08:21 CDT 2009

After working with Sangoma Support the problem persisted and they suggested upgrading wanpipe but I saw that's what Anton Krall did and still had the issue. I also asked if it could be a hardware problem but they don't think so. Were you able to connect to Anton's system? Hopefully you two solve the problem? Please let me know.

Regards,

Raúl