[asterisk-r2] Urgente seize timeout

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:42:09 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Anton Krall <akrall at intruder.com.mx> wrote:

> Ah! For got to add.. Weird thing is, its the same E1 as before, we just
> upgraded a digium e1 card to a sangoma one with wanpipe now... Could it be
> wanpipe related?

Should not be an issue, I have been using wanpipe since I started the
development of openr2 since Sangoma sent me my first boards to test. The
seize timeout simply means the other end did not change the ABCD bits to
reply our initial message, may be your rx CAS signaling is not working at
all or the telco disabled the line?

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer