[asterisk-r2] Switch incompatible Telecom Argentina ??

Gabriel Monsalvo gabriel at arlab.com.ar
Mon Apr 27 11:39:49 CDT 2009

Hi List!
I've working on this a few months ago, I have E1 line with R2
signalling, I tried installing OpenR2 by hand compiling...with elastix
1.4 (it has built-in)  with any luck :-(,  Fernado Villares give me a
lot of remote help, and finally he tell me that the problem could be the
Telcom's switch that could be incompatible with the openR2, we tried all
variant including ITU variant and with small changes (noise or silence)
never pass the phase of getting the ANI digits.

any ideas ?  exist any way of debugging the tones that the telco send me
and makes the adjustments to the openR2 library ? Fernando says me that
changes to isdn but after all the work to implement openR2 is a matters
of honor to make it works.

thanks in advance.

Gabriel Monsalvo