[asterisk-r2] DTMF issue after migrating Unicall -> OpenR2

Norman Schmidt norman at omegatecnologia.com
Wed Apr 22 09:46:43 CDT 2009

No there are no such warnings at the messages file.

But it seems that the problem got solved after I added:

loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

at the top of zaptel.conf. I didnt added those lines before because I always
consider them irrelevant to digital interfaces, and this machine doesnt have
analog interfaces, only a quad-E1 digium card.

Norman