[asterisk-r2] E1/R2 on TE121B Digium Card

Rayan (m0wKz) Pepito ryn_pp2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 21:20:57 CDT 2009

Hello all,

Our Asterisk + OpenR2 setup still have problems.
we inserted a loopback plug in our TE121B digium card (with DAHDI) and troubleshoot it.
we got a GREEN light and no errors in running the test commands.
but when inserting the E1/R2 digital line,  it is always a RED light.

i am thinking that the problem would be the line itself.
and right now we are contacting our telco.

does having a GREEN light in inserting the loopback plug means
our setup in the asterisk server (asterisk packages and digium card) is ok?

if you have this experience, please share how to solve this problem.

thank you very much.

Rayan G. Pepito
Junior Research and Development Engineer
Alliance Outsourcing and Software Development, Inc.
E-Mail  : r_pepito at alliance.com.ph
: ryn_pp2 at yahoo.com
URL     : www.alliance.com.ph

"Life is not how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain.:D"

E-Mail : r_pepito at alliance.com.ph
: ryn_pp2 at yahoo.com

"Life is not how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain.:D"